Play a game to see if you can compare fractions with different numerators and denominators.
You will need 2 players
Print and cut out the fractions playing cards (click on the image to download the cards)
Play the game:
- Place the cards face down on the table.
- Player One turns over one card.
- Player Two turns over a different card.
- Use the fractions wall below, to see which fraction is bigger.
- The player who turned over the card with the biggest fraction, wins both cards.
- Repeat this process.
- Once all the cards have gone, each player counts their cards
- The player with the most cards is the winner